Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Awesome! Wait, No. Awesome! Umm... no.



Never before have I been so conflicted.

WWE will be releasing a new movie called Big Red soon about a boy growing up in the 1960's. Word is that Randy Orton will be starring in the movie but it's not clear yet who he will be playing. The plot for the movie reads like this:

"In 1965, as the world changes all around him, 12-year-old Andy Nichol comes of age when he's asked by his favorite teacher, Mr. Simon, to partner with school outcast Big Red for an English assignment."


I'm all over Randy Orton on the big screen. Assuming this movie doesn't go straight to DVD. But here's the question. Randy doesn't play a 12 year old, so he's either playing the socially retarded school outcast who is still in 7th grade "Big Red" or Mr. Simon, the English Teacher. Lord knows, when I think of Randy Orton - a guy who cannot even say the word "interested" correctly, I think of an English Teacher. (What he lacks in diction, he makes up for in...everything else.) God knows my English Teacher, Mr. Knogle, looked JUST LIKE Randy Orton. Wouldn't Matt Striker be better suited for this role? Really... WWE misses the mark AGAIN. You need to put Randy Orton in a movie, with GUNS and things that BLOW UP.

I don't want to see Randy Orton in a heart warming tale about anything. I want to see Randy Orton doing some Jack Bauer Shit. Yeah, I said it! Also, does Randy know he has to wear pants in this thing? Just wondering.

No comments: