Monday, January 11, 2010

Long Legs Vs. Stubby Legs


During an interview held by Sports Illustrated with former WWE Diva Stacy Keibler, the question was asked whether or not she would be interested in becoming a WWE Raw guest host. Her response was "It's funny because I actually went to them when they were in my hometown of Baltimore a little while ago and they completely ignored me." For those of you not keeping score, the WWE Raw show in Baltimore was hosted by Verne Troyer.

Wait a minute, what?! Let me get this straight. The people calling the shots at WWE Headquarters weren't interested in having Stacy Keibler as the guest host of Raw in Baltimore, but they thought it would be fantastic to have a freakin' dwarf on the show to make Hornswoggle look like the Great Khali. Now while I admit that seeing the Big Show throw midgets around the ring was hilarious, this is STACY KEIBLER. I can only take so many blows before I lose faith in humanity.

No comments: