Friday, January 15, 2010

This is Getting Serious...



Hogan dropped that a BIG name would be debuting at TNA Genesis at the end of this month. Rumors had been circulating that it might be RVD, and rampant speculation that Scott Hall is trying to get Sid Vicious hired. (This isn't related, but I just found out Sid Vicious is still alive.)

All the word from TNA "insiders" seem to be pointing to the artist formerly known as Mr. Kennedy - Ken Anderson.

This is getting out of hand. With the help of Bischoff, TNA MIGHT do something right, but... I'm a Ken Anderson fan. I quiet enjoy some Jeff Hardy, Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, Eric Young.... ummm...oh, who else? SHANNON MOORE! I can't stand watching them be misused though... Go away. I have some tough decisions to make.

1 comment:

Cory said...

Hopefully he won't get anyone killed in TNA.